Trayvon Bromell Is Back Again
Trayvon Bromell did a fast time and lead to the win, as Shaunae Miller-Uibo back into her 400m world lead Revamped Hayward Field. Trayvon Bromell Is Back Again.
Bromell is a Summer Rio Olympic Games 2016 finalist showed strong form on the indoor athletics circuit this year. He begin his 2021 season in the 100m dash in a time of 10.01s. He did this time in his first outdoor season in 2021.
Noah Lyles is the current World Champion in the 200m dash. Noah has been tagged as of the potential gold medalist in the upcoming Summer Olympic Games Tokyo 2020.
Noah Lyles took the second place with a time of 10.17 seconds while the sensational Emmanuel Maradi from Liberia finished third.
The current 400m Olympic Champion also produced a world class performance again in her first meet. Shaunae Miller-Uibo is determined to maintain her title in the upcoming Summer Tokyo Olympic Games.
Another blistering performance was the Bahamian Lynna Irby for clocking 49.08 seconds. Her time is the current world lead in the distance this year. The America superstar Jessica Beard finished second.
Miller-Uibo disclosed that she will defend her 200m at the Summer Tokyo Olympic Games but the 400m title will be added as well.
- Deborah Acquah Sets New National Long Jump Record
- William Amponsah: The King Of Long Distance In West Africa
- GOC APPOINTS ABDUL HAYYE YARTEY AND YAW AMPOFO ANKRAH IN NEW-LOOK COMMUNICATIONS TEAM
- How Ghana Was Elected To Host The 13th Edition of All Africa Games
- First Ever Olympic Virtual Series Inaugurated