Top 100 Male Footballers 2021
For the second year in a row, Polish international sensational player Robert Lewandowski is the champion, with the Argentain football God and the current Balon D’or winner Lionel Messi being second to Lewandoski while the Egyptian phenomenal player Mohamed Salah breaking into the top three for the first time. The World’s Top 100 Male Footballers in 2021.
The 2021 season has been one of the challenging and difficult for sports in general due to the coronavirus pandemic (covid-19) breakout. Some of the games were played behind closed doors while others were also being postponed due to the covid-19.
The biggest sporting event in the world ”the Olympic Games” were all played behind closed doors. No spectators were allowed to visit the stadium or get closer to the venues.
The 2021 season has been very difficult for most of the players but they are still putting up a world-class performance for the fans at both clubs and their respective national teams.
The survey was done by the guardian news agency in the United Kingdom.
- Afcon: Mascot wears bulletproof vest to promote peace in Cameroon
- New date set for Great Ethiopian Run
The top 5 footballers
- Robert Lewandoski of Poland and plays for Bayern Munich in Germany
- Lionel Messi of Argentina and plays for Paris Saint-Germain in France
- Mohammed Salah of Egypt and plays for Liverpool in England
- Jorginho of Italy and plays for Chelsea in England
- Kylian Mbappe of France and plays for Paris Saint-Germain in France