Tokyo 2020 “The Men’s Long Jump Finalists”
The Tokyo Olympic Games has been a thrilling event for all the athletes. A lot of records being are broken and new winners are being emerged. This Olympics will go down in history as a game to remember. The coronavirus pandemic has also had a great impact on our sports. This is the first time in history that Olympic Games are being held closed doors.
But the athletes have really shown world-class performances in all the sporting disciplines. A quick look at the men’s long jump finalist. There are 12 athletes who will be competing for the ultimate awards in tomorrow’s finals.
Tokyo 2020 “The Men’s Long Jump Finalists”.
- Juan Miguel Echevarria from Cuba PB=8.68 and SB=8.50
- Eusebio Caceres from Spain PB=8.37 and SB:8.04
- Thobias Montler from Sweden PB:8.31 and SB:8.31
- Tajay Gayle from Jamaica PB:8.69 and SB:8.29
- Changzhou Huang from China PB:8.33 and SB:8.19
- Filippo Randazzo from Italy PB:8.12 and SB:8.10
- Kristian Pulli from Finland PB:8.27 SB:8.24
- Fabian Heinle from Germany PB:8.25 and SB:7.96
- JuVaughn Harrison from United states PB:8.47 and SB:8.47
- Miltiadis Tentoglou from Greece PB:8.60 and SB:8.60
- Yuki Hashioka from Japan PB:8.36 and SB:8.36
- Maykel Masso from Cuba 8.39 and SB:8.39
There will be a very great challenge between these athletes.
- Top 10 female finishers: Sekondi – Takoradi Half Marathon
- Tokyo 2020: The Women’s 100m Final Start List
- The Women’s Semi-Final 100m Startlist
- Tokyo 2020: Benjamin Azamati Starts With Yohan Blake In Heat 7
- Blessing Okagbare MFR Fires Nigerian Athletics Federation
- A dream Come True For Nadia Eke Olympian
- Selemon Barega wins Tokyo Olympic 10000m Final
- Prof Francis Dodoo To The Ghana Athletes “May God Keep All Of You Safe”