The Training Guide For Beginner’s and Amateur’s Athletes
It has come to our notice that most of the upcoming athletes do not get the right training plan for a specific competition. These athletes just use any training plan to compete in any competitions.
Athleticshour.com will be posting free training plans on our website. You can access them for free without any charges. We will have two sets of training plans: the beginner’s training plan and the amateur’s training plan. The training guide for beginner’s and amateur’s athletes.
- Olympian Benjamin Azamati Receives A Hero’s Welcome In The United States
- Sekyere Asks “What’s The Essence Of Prize Package When We Knew The Athletes Didn’t Get Good Preparations Ahead Of Tokyo Olympic Games”?
There will be series of events from 100 metres, 110 metres hurdles, 200 metres, 400 metres & hurdles, 800 metres, 1500 metres, 3000 metres, 3000 metres steeplechase 5000 metres, 10000 metres for the track and field runners.
There will be another series for the road runners which mostly starts from the 5000 metres, 10000 metres, 12km, 15km, half marathon (21km), and the marathon 42.2km.
Cross country (xc) training will be slightly different and the distance is mostly from 6km, 8km, 10km and 12km respectively.
Athletes should not train while injured but have some rest to recover fully. Training through a small injury can excalate it and will later become uncontrollable.
Having the best and good training plan helps you to improve your time. Running faster times is not about doping always as people tag others who are able to excel but having good and proper training plans.
Train! Rest! Eat! Repeat!
- Tokyo 2020: Women’s 10000m Official Results
- Athletics Competitions In Ghana 2021
- Week Five of the Eleven Weeks Half Marathon Training Plan
- Five Ghanaian descendants competed at the Tokyo Olympic Games for different countries
- Eliud Kipchoge Has Successfully Defended His Olympic Marathon Title
- Eliud Kipchoge “I’m Ready To Defend My Title