How to start running?
www.athleticshour.com | Running | Training | How To Begin |
The majority of the people want to start exercising but find it very difficult to begin. Athletics hour has compiled some tips that will guide you. Running offers a wide range of benefits for the human body. How to start running? Follow these simple steps.
- Start walking at a fast pace
- Keep on doing the same for some days
- Increase the pace when you descend a hill
- Walk slowly when you reach a hill
- From day 3 start to run for just 5 minutes and rest for 5 minutes. Don’t stand return back to walking fast. Do it four (4) times.
- When feeling lonely join or add a friend
- Take water along as a beginner
- Seek medical advice when you feel difficult to breath
- Run at least 3 – 4 times a week
Check for upcoming races here