6 Foods To Combat Inflammatory – Health
www.athleticshour.com | Health | Inflammatory |
Below are some of the traditional (local) and foreign foods that can help you combat inflammatory as an athlete or non-athlete.
- Cocoa – Cocoa and dark chocolate include flavanols, which may help to reduce inflammation and protect blood vessels, thereby lowering your risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Fruit – Passion fruit has anti-inflammatory chemicals that may aid in the reduction of blood sugar and cholesterol levels. It may have antihypertensive properties as well.
- Pimento pepper – A member of the Capsicum pepper family, the pimento pepper contains phytochemicals that have anti-inflammatory properties. More human research, on the other hand, is required. https://athleticshour.com/foods-to-eat-after-work-out/
- Red sorrel – Red sorrel, often known as roselle tea, is a popular beverage with anti-inflammatory qualities. Blood pressure, cholesterol, body weight, and insulin resistance may all be reduced.
5. Ginger – Ginger may protect against rheumatoid arthritis, aging, and neurological disorders by acting as an anti-inflammatory. It’s being researched as a possible asthma treatment.
6. Cinnamon seed – Cinnamon is a popular spice that may help lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels, but additional human study on its anti-inflammatory qualities is needed.